Saturday 10 March 2012

Animatic Film Project

So, after a failed sneaky attempt to write a short script at work yesterday - the ancient, creaking, pre-2001 monlith heaps of junk can't run word in a virtual desktop without crashing repeatedly - I find myself about to go shopping to hopefully buy some bits and bos I need for my new project.

Basically I am going to try and make a film which is a story illustrated with my wn animatics. Now I'm no artist at all, so I'm going to keep everything nice and two coloured and simple. I suppose it will be like La Jetee only with drawings - A5 sketchbook and thick red and black marker pens needed, I think. Possibly blue and green ones needed for others.

I'm just trying to find new and cheap ways of putting things out there!

My script by the way, was for a sci fi short film featuring my mothers cat. Probably a better actress than most round here, and one that requires only waitrose pouches and Iams.

And unlike the Iams cat, our cat can read!

No comments:

Post a Comment